Friday, August 04, 2006

Avenging Apostate's "A Step Further"

Pedestrian Infidel's own "Avenging Apostate", the ex-Muslim blogger who has converted to Christianity in secret (and wrote about the experience in his exceptional series 'From a Jihadist to a Human'), is back! AA, a lone voice of sanity and reason living in Dubai with his devoutly Muslim family, has written a thought-provoking and revealing post about the seething sea of Jew-hatred that has utterly consumed everyone around him since the war started.

Here's an excerpt:
Since the commencement of Israel's war against Hezbollah, all I see around me is ever more Jew hatred--posters with photos of dead Lebanese children (alleged victims of 'Zionist atrocities') are featured prominently everywhere in Dubai, such as shopping malls and hospitals. Wherever I look, I see it--wherever I hear people talking, I hear words of hatred against the Jews. I try to look for the posters about the women and children who have died in Israel. But there is nothing about them, because all Jews have committed a crime, young and old alike. They have committed the crime of being Jewish.

It seems that I am the only one here who fully supports Israel and the Jews; that I am the only one who can see beyond the web of Muslim lies. How long am I going to sit back for and watch it all happen all around me? How long am I going keep hiding? How long am I willing to hear the chants 'Death to Israel, death to the Jews' without objecting to them? I ask myself these questions, but I can't answer them.

Please do read the whole piece, and please welcome AA back to the blogging fold.

2 comments:

GK said...

to think they say dubai is the most liberal of the lot ! I know how it is , being in dubai maself.. you really have to see it to believe it
peace
g

Jason Pappas said...

Thanks for the truth. Stay safe!