Saturday, July 15, 2006

Infidel Hunk of the Week


I'm going to celebrate some Israeli fighting spirit with this one. I have heard from women who were old enough during the wars in which Moshe Dayan fought that he was rather CELEBRATED instead of maligned here, and was actually something of a sex symbol amongst college ladies. I've always admired his spirit, and I think he qualifies as a hunk. Sometimes those eye-patches just really add something......
His spirit in battle is legend, though he's sometimes considered controversial. Most great warriors are. So here is my Hunk of the Week, Moshe Dayan. Ariel Sharon can be seen in this picture as well, with the bandage on his head.

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

Uh, something tells me the eye patch wouldn't work for me like it does for good ole' Moshe.

Kiddo said...

Nice, Anon.

Pastorius, aw sure it would. I might not try with "Pirates of the Caribbean" mania going on, but give it a while...