Saturday, June 03, 2006

6-6-06? - Huge Anti-Terror Raids In Toronto

In one day, we had the raids in London, involving 250 police, some, apparently, wearing chemical-weapons gear, and now, another involving more than 100 police in Toronto:


The RCMP plan to answer more questions on Saturday about a series of raids and arrests in the Toronto area on Friday.

At least eight people were taken into custody on terrorism-related charges, though there is little more information available.

More than 100 officers were involved in the sweep, including members of the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team.

More arrests and more charges are expected overnight.

The RCMP will release more details at a news conference on Saturday.


Last week, news came out of both the United States and the UK, that officials were conducting urgent surveillance of terrorist cells in big cities across both countries. I noted at the time that the only reason intelligence officials would release such information is if they felt that an attack was imminent. In other words, the only reason to release such info is if intelligence did not feel they had a handle on the situation.

Here, we see that British intelligence, and Canadian intelligence have moved, but, the question remains, are there more terrorist cells out there?

I can't but help thinking all these events, and announcements, are related. And, I have to wonder, considering the Islamofascists obsession with dates (9/11, 3/11, 7/7, 7/21), if the 6-6-06 date looms as a real tempation for them

7 comments:

Stogie said...

Interesting, considering that "666" is called the "mark of the beast" (Satan) in the Bible.

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
At the Symposium I attended, Dr. Phares spoke of one of OBL's audiotapes and of how it contains "marching orders," a worldwide push for attack.

Stogie,
Yes, the mark of the Beast. I thought of that as well.

Always On Watch said...

I don't know of any Islamic numerology for 666. But 711 was the date of the Moorish invasion of Spain. Also, September used to be 7th month, in the Roman calendar; one can extrapolate a connection between 9-11 and 7-11. But it's only a guess on my part.

I do know, however, that OBL constantly refers to the Andalucian "tragedy," the Reconquista of Spain.

Epaminondas said...

{sarcasm} Hey it's a tiny minority of extremists ..right?

I mean they can do all this with maybe 3 or 4000 worldwide, right?

It's not like 30 or 35% of muslims believe that all that is right for Islam and God, and support it right?

Right?
{/sarcasm}

I don't think raids like this on the same day are any coincidence

Pastorius said...

I do not think there is any Islamic significance to the number 666. I think, that if they were to attack on that date, it would just be to spook us, as you put it. Yes, I think they like numbers of "occult" significance. I don't know why.

Stogie said...

Numerology seems to be a significant but maybe informal part of Islam. I have two Islamic friends, two young women business associates. I went over to their house to do their taxes (for free) and noticed they had a wireless network running. I asked for the password to access it, and they said it was 786, 786, 786, 0.

They told me the 786 stood for "in the name of God" or something to that effect. The zero was just a filler number to fill out the code spaces, I guess.

Anonymous said...

is June 8th the universally held date for Mohammed's death?