Saturday, May 20, 2006

Infidel Babe(s) Of The Week


Bipasha Basu and Amisha Patel.

Yes, this week, my friends, we've got a two-for-one Hindu special for ya.

You know how the Islamofascists hate the Hindus. You know how they stole the Taj Majal and claim they built it. You know how part of India is now Pakistan.

Of course, they would like to do the same with the lovely Indian women, but I think the whole friggin' world of Infidel men would go to war to insure that we can continue to see babes like these do those writhing dances, with the jewelry, and the henna hand-painting, and the Saris, and the ...

Damn, I'm getting worked up.

Anyway, Namaste my nasty little Infidelettes!

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

Did you know they speak in a secret coded language, and they have their own separate culture?

They are ruthless, I tells ya.

Anonymous said...

The small, but excellent, Panaewa Rainforest Zoo just outside of Hilo, Hawaii has a white Bengal Tiger named Namaste. I have it on good authority that he is an Infidel who enjoys pork, when he can catch it.

http://hawaii.aloha-hawaii.com/tours/panaewa+rainforest+zoo/

UCI has its better moments:

"In 2003, when Spike the giant anteater celebrated his first birthday, congratulatory wishes were extended all the way from the University of California-Irvine (the school’s mascot, naturally, is an anteater)."

Anonymous said...

If somebody slipped that Ghandi feller some porridge, we'd all be speaking Hindu now.

Kiddo said...

Aww, shoot, I don't have a Hunk picked out....this sucks. Give me a few.

Pastorius said...

I think you need to ask the ladies for submissions.

And, I probably need to ask the guys to submit some blondes, since I never pick them myself.