Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just Who's Side Are They On?

The above picture is an extract from Channel 4's list of 100 greatest world cup moments, as chosen for by visitors to the C4 website. The number I have put in negative refers to the Iran vs USA match, back in 1998.

If you think that's bad, check out the what the nomination said :

That's right. Channel 4's official website refers to Britains greatest ally as "THE GREAT SATAN"! What a disgrace!

[click each picture for the direct link to the respective Channel 4 web pages]

(For those who do not know, Channel 4 is one of 5 of Britain's terrestrial analog television channels)

(thanks to Prophetus for the link)

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

You know what? I have become so used to the profoundly disturbed British media that that doesn't shock or offend me. Instead, I merely find it funny.

And, I feel sorry for sane people like you who live in such an environment.

Hey J, I think we should start a new blog called The Great Satan Speaks. We can forcast when we're going to nuke Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc.

J said...

"Hey J, I think we should start a new blog called The Great Satan Speaks. We can forcast when we're going to nuke Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia, etc."

sounds good. satire obviously ;)

and we could adopt aliases. i could be the limey zionist, you could the the yankee crusader.

sounds good though, lets talk about it via the e-mail

J said...

is it 2 v's, or a w

an L or an I

a u or a v

arghhhhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD WORK KIDS. YOUR DEDICATION WILL BE REWARDED.

SIGNED. THE MESSIAH

kevin said...

Pastorus,
If you do, let me know , i'll link it.

Iowahawk jokingly refers to the US as Team Satan