Friday, April 28, 2006

Eteraz Update -- Female Soldier In Iraq

A newfound friend of mine who recently returned from Iraq is sharing some of her thoughts on my blog. Instead of writing about the insurgents she is writing about the women of Iraq.

You can find what she has to say here. Experience of Female Soldier.

Sorry I've been so absent from this site. I got caught up in reorganizing my blog, starting a new job, getting into a couple of very detailed blogging dialogues and the warm weather.

Here are a couple of recent interesting posts.

Dude, Muslim Lesbians

Saudis Deport a Girl Who Was Raped (By a Saudi)

Pappas there is a discussion on Traditionalism and Postmodernism you'll enjoy. Two Parts 1, and 2.

2 comments:

Alnot said...

She does a good job of writing in that letter you posted. Sorry to hear about her mother passing. I went to her blog and did not find more of the same good writing but she can rant pretty good.

Jason Pappas said...

Thanks. I'll have to check it out but I too am busy today. I'll be back.