Friday, March 10, 2006

New Film, "Sorry, Haters"

The site for this new independent film starring Robin Wright Penn is quite an interesting thing to see. The trailer is interesting, but the reviews are what really got me. Apparently this is the story of a white woman in NYC who is so outraged over the arrest of her Muslim taxi driver's brother that she spirals into the belief that terrorism is justified to counter the injustice of this detainment at Gitmo. Keep an eye on this one, folks. I have yet to see the whole roundtable discussion on the site (a quicktime film) hosted by Tim Robbins, but I will finish watching it in a bit. You have to mail them to get the link to the rest of the "Roundtable" due to "spoilers".

http://www.sorryhaters2006.com/index.htm

4 comments:

Pastorius said...

I thought I read somewhere that you had learned how to make links.

Maybe it was sausage they were talking about.

;-)

Kiddo said...

SMACK!! I could, but they stopped working for some reason. I'm having blogger problems. It just shows up as the HTML. I'll try again later. I got the code from Gates of Vienna, and it used to work (thanks Dymph & Baron) but everything went all screwy.

Pastorius said...

I know, I know, my joke was dumb.

Sorry.

But, anyway, why don't you use the non-html linking that blogger provides?

It's so much easier.

On the other hand, your content kicks ass, so do what you want.

Kiddo said...

Eh? non-HTML linking? Now you're speaking my language, or at least one of them. I normally use the linking that AOL provides, but that doesn't work on blogger. That's why I've been so damned lost. It's the only linking I've known ever. Time to learn.

But thanks about my content, babe!