Friday, February 17, 2006

ITS and Their Protest Video

OK, when I first found it, the site was experiencing an overload and I couldn't watch the video. But now I've viewed it. All 13 freakish minutes of it. A few interesting points here.

First, they are apparently small in number but large in net savvy and extremely angry. They have very American accents, and refuse to show their faces in the video.

Second, the main speaker really did keep up the declarations of "war" against various Western countries and the kafirs, but were noticably speaking out to other muslims and trying to get them to be outraged as well. The people walking by pretty much ignored them. They brought up the sura regarding befriending the "unbelievers" in English.

In ARABIC, which they did not use much except in the overdub at the beginning and end of the video, they repeatedly chanted the shahada, "There is no god but allah, and muhammad is his prophet". I caught that numerous times, even though my arabic is not good. That's ok, theirs didn't seem to be either. I have been wondering for some time now where the outrage in the West is regarding the arrogance and insulting nature of the shahada, but even more now that it is being chanted so frequently in protests.

Final note, they really had trouble lighting that flag.

Video here:
  • here


  • Remember, turn those speakers down, these guys blast you wth some charming music the second you hit their site.

    7 comments:

    Kiddo said...

    I forgot one thing. The print at the end actually attacked CAIR as a moderate group out of touch with the ummah. HAHAHA!!

    English kaffir. said...

    wheres the link please

    Kiddo said...

    english, sorry, I didn't repost it, it was in the original post "NYC's "Islamic Thinker's Society" Warns That Our Days Are Numbered". I'll put it in the new post. I'm still figuring this stuff out (computers, I mean)!

    English kaffir. said...

    ok now the bbc are allowing muslims to advertise another protest on there web site. please complain to the admins and get it taken off

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbreligion/F2213236?thread=2285128&skip=20&show=20

    von Schlichtningen said...

    Investment tip: Danish flag industry. Never have they sold many.

    BTW the Danish flag is supposedly the oldest flag still in use. Came as a gift from heaven, the story goes, when a battle was nearly being lost. With the new flag the batle was won.

    Kiddo said...

    AOW, yeah, that part killed me!! Heck, I need to send CAIR the link to this.....

    Epaminondas said...

    Von, that flag story is blasphemy. Now I have ot go find the closest Mcdonald's and behead Ronald. It's such a bother, you know.