Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Incitement at Ground Zero

Yes, you read that right. The United American Committee (via Jihad Watch) found the vermin in the picture below inciting against the West at none other than Ground Zero on February 1, while the UAC was holding a Rally Against Islamofascism:

Like Robert, I too hope that the authorities in NYC have dealt with those scum, who belong in prison for their open incitement against the US and other democracies. What's especially offensive is that they ran their incitement right at the very spot where their fellow Islamofascist jihadi terrorists committed mass murder almost five years ago.

5 comments:

Kiddo said...

Yes this outrage deserves all the attention it can get. I posted it on my site as well after it happened, and urge everyone here to pass this on. Especially to legal groups and those in authority, if they are interested at all.

The Anti-Jihadist said...

I would have neded the post with words like, "where their fellow Islamofascist jihadi terrorists committed mass murder some four years ago."

Christ on a crutch, letting these scum protest on the streets of our cities is just like letting the nazis protest the Normandy invasion from a NYC street corner, or some such nonsense.

Kiddo said...

The A-J, I'm with you. I thawed out my own fingers from my UAC protest just to post a report on both that protest and to add this pic and brief caption to my own sites.

I've tried to get the story reported on, and suppose that I will try a bit harder.

Kiddo said...

Take note also that according to those present on the UAC side of the protest that they were actually chanting "Islam Will Dominate" as well as "Osama bin Laden". At Ground Zero. That's right folks.

Avi Green said...

Thanks for the note, I just edited it as you recommended. You're absolutely correct, those monsters are mass murderers and should be referred to that way.

Also, if they're not citizens, they should be deported permanently.