Friday, February 10, 2006

The Hysterics of Both Islam and Liberalism


A funny feeling that I have been told to submit to another "religion" forced me to write this one. Read it all on
  • What Would Charles Martel Do?
  • 4 comments:

    Pastorius said...

    You really ought to post a link to your blog, so that it's easy for people to find. I doubt they will go to the blogroll and search for your name.

    :)

    Avi Green said...

    You've got a very interesting point on how both Islamists and liberals seem to share hysteria and superstitions going in multiple directions. Now that I think of it, they also have more than enough laissez-faire attitudes of different sorts as well. There are some differences, I suppose, but the similarities are there.

    Kiddo said...

    Thanks Avi. I did want to write a long and involved piece on dhimmitude, but that is being done by more advanced minds than mine.

    Past, I'm going to go ahead and try it. It just may work this way.

    Kiddo said...

    jmj, my humblest ghostly your welcome!