Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Four Valiant Journalists

Four reporters/editors of “The New York Press” resign after management refused to allow them to publish the cartoons in an article which takes on the mainstream press for its cowardliness. The article was called "Where's Muhammad?" I just heard this on the local news so I don’t have any links.

The New York Press may only be a small-circulation free newspaper but I like the display of integrity on any scale. Bravo!

Update: NYP link, NYO link (hat tip spirit093), blogs: 1, 2, ...

2 comments:

von Schlichtningen said...

Well done indeed. These 4 guys have earned my eternal respect as well.

Always On Watch said...

Four men with principle! And journalists, too.

As JMJ said, heroes! I second the nomination for the Golden Balls Award.