Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Truth about the Hajj

Sick and tired of hearing all the fawning MSM treatments of the recently-concluded Hajj madness in Saudi Arabia? Well, Pedestrian Infidel has just the perfect antidote right here for all the haji adoration of the media dhimmis. Read it all.

This is one of our first posts from our newest member of the team, "Avenging Apostate". Indeed, who better to show the truth about the hajj than a blogger who himself has been to Mecca? Pedestrian Infidel would like to welcome and introduce to the fold our a new team member, "Avenging Apostate", who has this to say about himself:
I live in the Middle East with my Muslim family and have converted in secret to Christianity (a story in itself that will be presented here in the near future). This blog has given me the voice I was looking for so long. The people already blogging [here at Pedestrian Infidel] i.e. Axis of Islam and Anti-Jihadist share my views about Islam and they are very informed about it oo.

Let's extend a big warm infidel welcome to the newest member and blogger to join our cause.

3 comments:

Dag said...

Read your copy this morning, and I found it interesting and informative. Looking forward to more with breakfast. Yalla.

Always On Watch said...

I'll be reading everything Avenging Apostate writes.

elmers brother said...

welcome and I am very interested in hearing your story.